Friday, July 2, 2010

Site Markers

Now with the stake I hammered in. You can see our built side fence on the Golf course side.
Site marker is the sqaure peg and the spray painted line heading towards the marker.(this was all there I didn't spray the line)LOL

Call from Chantze about missing site markers on our block that we needed to get rectified before any work can start on our block. They offered to get the markers surveyed at a cost of $1099.00. I said, not a chance in hell are we going to pay to get these markers found. We went to the block today and found the Markers pretty quickly, our neighbours temporary fence had covered the markers so I took my hammer with me and put the stakes back in place. took photo's just in case they were required, i will attach some of the photo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment